Please use this form to request Craft Marquee stands at the 2019 Show.
August Bank Holiday Sunday 25th & Monday 26th August.
Terms and conditions
- Fees will not be refunded under any circumstance
- In the interest of safety please do not move vehicles between 09.30 and 17.30 on both days
- Subletting of pitches is not allowed
- Noisy generators are not permitted
- All rubbish to be removed from the site
- The Swallowfield Horticultural Society accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to persons or property whilst on the show ground
Attention is drawn to the Society’s short form Manual that can be found here, which refers to the Swallowfield Show’s Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) system. This documentation, in conjunction with the Society’s Manual fully describes the rules and regulations that apply all times you are on site. Please remember you are required to have adequate third party liability insurance and should provide your HS&E policies to the Society.