Offers are invited from prospective vendors for the external ‘fast food’ sales pitches at the 2019 Swallowfield Show.
The approximate number of vendors to be selected are as follows: –
- 12 general fast food sales pitches
- 2 stalls for tea and / or coffee sales
- Bar concession – number of sites to be agreed with the vendor
- Ice cream concession – number of vans to be agreed with the vendor.
The criteria we will use for selection are: –
- Offer price
- Value for money for our visitors
- Quality and compliance with our requirements
The need to ensure a wide variety of food available to the public will also be taken into account.
Timescale for the letting of food sales pitches: –
- Offers to be submitted by 31st January 2019
- Confirmation of selected vendors by 28th February 2019
- Payment by 30th April 2019
Please complete the following form to make an offer for a pitch: –
Show Dates: Sunday 25th and Monday 26th August
Terms and conditions
- Fees will not be refunded under any circumstance
- In the interest of safety please do not move vehicles between 09.30 and 17.30 on both days
- Subletting of pitches is not allowed
- Noisy generators are not permitted
- All rubbish to be removed from the site
- The Swallowfield Horticultural Society accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to persons or property whilst on the show ground
Attention is drawn to the Society’s short form Manual that can be found here, which refers to the Swallowfield Show’s Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) system. This documentation, in conjunction with the Society’s Manual fully describes the rules and regulations that apply all times you are on site. Please remember you are required to have adequate third party liability insurance and should provide your HS&E policies to the Society.